Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Quick Update

I just wanted to post a quick update.

The hole has finally closed up.  It is now at the lovely stage scab stage, and is itchy, but it is finally closed.  And it has finally stopped draining.  I am so happy that i can finally stop putting adhesive tape on my poor back.  Now it is just a matter of time until the scabs fall off.  I was even able to cancel my doctor appointment on Monday. Now I won't have to go in until March for my checkup.

I filled out the form to General Hospital to see if they will lower the amount that I owe, and am waiting for the final verdict.  Noth that I am expecting them to lower it much because of the amount of money in my "car fund".  Why didn't I buy a car as soon as I found out about the melanoma? 


No comments:

Post a Comment