Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Doctor's appointment eve
My doctor's appointment is tomorrow morning and I'm starting to get anxious. I'm worried that my bloodwork/exray aren't going to be normal..As far as I know I am fine. I have no symptoms, but there is still that nagging thought that its going to come back and the closer I get to my appointment the worse it gets. It's not like worrying will change anything, but I just can't get myself to stop. I wonder it if is always going to be this way. Am I going to feel like this every 6 months/ year for the rest of my life?! I wish I could just let it go, but that's not really who I am. I am a worrier, just like my mother, just like my mother's mother, maybe it's genetic, which unfortunately means that there is no hope in breaking the cycle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment